Home Build nation-wide serviceCustomer Feedback read reviews
- Frame: High strength galvanised steel
- Height: 35" from the ground
- Trampoline Bed: Heavy duty polypropylene permatron bed
- Springs: Galvanised steel. 14ft = 88 springs. 12ft = 72 springs. 10ft = 64 springs.
- Padding: 30mm vinyl coated padding
- Spring loading tool for quick assembly
All Pro Sport Trampolines have a 10 year guarantee on the Frame. 2 years on the Trampoline Bed, 2 years on the Springs and 1 year on the Padding.
If your product is in stock and the order is received by us before 1pm, we can deliver on the next business day (Monday to Friday - not weekends). Delivery to the UK mainland is free for other destinations please call 01245 362704 during business hours and we will give you a delivery price.
Protective Cover :
Trampoline covers are not designed to be waterproof! They are designed to minimise UV degradation to the trampoline bed and pads and to keep leaves and bird dropings off of the trampoline. Most trampoline covers include a small hole in the centre which allows the water to escape down through the bed to the ground beneath. During heavy rain it is advisable to remove the cover otherwise the trampoline may turn into a swimming pool and could overload and stretch the springs. A protective cover is FREE with any Pro Sport Trampoline.