Home Build nation-wide serviceCustomer Feedback read reviews
Articles by Month
Safety first! Basic tips for safe Trampoline assembly and use
Brought one of our trampolines recently? Is the idea of putting it up daunting? Safety of our customers is one of our No1 priorities, alongside selling the best trampolines on the market. We want to create a safe and fun experience for everyone. So, here are a few tips to help you put up your trampoline safely with ease and how to use it safely.
Whether you are up to the challenge of building your own trampoline or not. Here, is some advice to help you safely assemble and use your trampoline.
1. If the idea of putting up a trampoline isn’t your cup of tea we have the perfect service for you. You can opt for our Nationwide installation Home Service that provides a fully equipped and professional team of fitters that will do it for you. By working around you, you will have the freedom of choosing date and time slot of when our fitters will arrive to erect your brand new trampoline.
2. Ensure you start building on a flat padded surface like grass with a clearing of at least 8 feet and keep this area clear.
3. Two pairs of hands are better than one!
4. http://www.rospa.com/leisure-safety/advice/trampoline/ - This is a great website to help prevention of accidents and injuries. They strongly recommend having safety pads and safety nets which are readily available on our website and come in different sizes. The idea of the safety mats will prevent hair and hands catching on the taught springs and the safety nets will avoid users falling off the trampoline.
5. As England is prone to wet, windy and wild weather conditions. Last thing you want once you have constructed your trampoline is for it to end up in your neighbours garden! To avoid this by simply using a tie down kit can help prevent this. The kit should come with 4 fixing straps and 4 stakes that will prevent your trampoline from taking off!
With these helpful tips you should be able to put up your trampoline with ease, avoid accidents and not have your trampoline mistaken for an alien spaceship! View our range of trampolines and safety accessories from Trampolines Online.