Home Build nation-wide serviceCustomer Feedback read reviews
As well as great fun for children, adults too will get hours of enjoyment and a good general full body workout. We are sure that you will get endless hours of use year after year.
Studies by NASA scientists show that rebounding is 68% more effective than jogging, and yet requires less effort! You can also develop both upper and lower body strength just as effectively as weight lifting--without the strain or threat of pulled or torn muscles. Rebounding has been shown to out perform swimming as an all round exercise.
The benefits of trampolining are:
- Exercise through Play - It's great fun and your body is benefitting!
- Balance - trying to bounce in one place on a trampoline means you have to develop a keen sense of balance
- Co-ordination - closely related to balance is the need to coordinate arm and leg actions
- Muscular strength and endurance - not only the lower body muscles but also the upper body muscles and your core muscles are worked when trampolining
- Improved lung and cardiovascular efficiency - bouncing on a trampoline increases the pulse rate
- Moderate Intensity Physical Activity - the recommended level of intensity
- Bilateral motor skills - the action of bouncing whilst trying to maintain balance and coordinate bodily extremities calls on both sides of the body and, indeed, the brain to become engaged
- Rhythm - the need to bounce in tune with the trampoline to achieve optimum height for least effort.
- Low impact - although bouncing is an impact sport the period of acceleration and deceleration is much longer than with activities such as jogging where the surface used has no give at all.
Trampolining is extremely easy and fun. Besides the obvious fitness benefits of trampolines, it works many major muscles, increases your heart rate and flexibility, and improves your reflexes. It develops your body balance and physical fitness, strengthens the body muscles, ligaments, tendons, and improves body movement. Most importantly trampolining can eradicate obesity and promotes good health, which can also reduce the risk of arthritis.